FOR SALE; TWO FRONT WIRE WHEEL HUBS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; TWO FRONT WIRE WHEEL HUBS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, October 18, 2016 - 04:56 am:

Wire Wheel Hubs; $125.00 Each. good lugs. Bearing races in place. Paint and install. Shipping cost will depend on purchase of one or two.
Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, October 18, 2016 - 04:58 am:

Wire Wheel Hubs;

Hubs are at the bottom of picture. These items on the floor just arrived yesterday and have not been put in their proper shelf. A close up picture will be taken later today.

front hubs

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 01:36 am:

Dave Carter: I will put your name on one of the hubs. Do you want one that has been drilled for the speedometer drive gear or one with out?

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 01:46 am:

Dave Carter: I will put your name on one of the hubs. Do you want one that has been drilled for the speedometer drive gear or one with out?

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Carter on Thursday, October 20, 2016 - 09:50 am:

Just saw your message here, kind of new to this forum... I'd prefer one without the gear holes.

Thanks.
You can email me if you'd like :
dcarter82580@hotmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, October 21, 2016 - 06:23 am:

Still have one WIRE WHEEL HUB left.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, October 22, 2016 - 12:43 am:

Both hubs have been spoken for.

picturem

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, October 24, 2016 - 12:36 am:

Dave Carter I answered your email but it must not have gone through. I have your name on one front hub and will hold for 10 sys for payment. I will restart the 10 days again today since you did not get my original answer to your email. I understand that you never know on these confusers.
By the way I sent you another email.
picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John f. wilson on Thursday, November 03, 2016 - 06:37 pm:

Dave Huson, Received the hub in the mail today, Very nice,it's the best of the four I have. Thanks Dave John wilson

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, November 03, 2016 - 08:04 pm:

John: I meant to ad the two races in the box but forgot to put them in. I didn't remember until the box was all sealed and didn't want to cut a bunch of expensive tape to get back in.

picture

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration