FOR SALE: COMPLETE SET OF SINGLE HASSLERS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE: COMPLETE SET OF SINGLE HASSLERS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, October 18, 2016 - 05:05 am:

Hassler Set; $250. Many small towns have a water bar at each corner make riding through these bars as smooth as silk. Shipping will be determined by destination.

Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504.
Phone 303-774-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, October 18, 2016 - 05:11 am:

Hassler Set:

Most of the set is in the box at the bottom of the picture. Items on the floor just arrived yesterday and hopefully will be put away today but a close up picture of hasslers for all four wheels will be taken first.

hasslers

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Tuesday, October 18, 2016 - 07:08 am:

Unless Im looking at wrong, They look really big for Hasslers

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, October 18, 2016 - 10:14 am:

Will, Thanks, The picture makes the springs look huge. I will have a better up close picture today.
I have Hasslers on all my Ts so I know what they are.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marvin C. Miller on Tuesday, October 18, 2016 - 01:37 pm:

Will, they are probably Beehive Hasslers vs. Pancake Hasslers. Hope it helps.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 12:56 am:

Marvin the last pancake hasslers I had are gone. You rarely see a Pancake Hassler in this area. In fact I have had many, many Hassler sets but I have never had a complete set of Pancake Hasslers. did take a little time while I was unloading one of the trailers today of one set of front Hasslers. Truck Hassler have a number or letter stamped in the bottom coil. I don't remember which. I will double check the coils tomorrow to be sure that none are truck coils as I have many coils, enough that I can make up[ a full set.

hasslers on axle

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Oldland - Perth W.Australia on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 02:00 am:

Hi Dave
are these ready to go or do they need restoring, if they are ok to install then I'll take them if you'll ship them to Australia
Send me a PM offline
Regards John0

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Landry, Hudson, NH on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 02:53 pm:

Sent a PM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, October 23, 2016 - 01:49 pm:

I hope this picture comes out. As near as I can tell there are no truck springs or double springs.

hassle Set

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, October 23, 2016 - 01:51 pm:

I hope this picture comes out. As near as I can tell there are no truck springs or double springs. You will have to replace a couple of bushings. They take the regular axle spring bushings.

hassle Set

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Sunday, October 23, 2016 - 02:23 pm:

FYI Dave - the Hassler bushings are a thin-wall bushing & one needs to ream out the Hassler arm to fit stock Ford size bushings - I've done several sets.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, October 23, 2016 - 07:56 pm:

Steve You may be right but stock bushings have always fit for me.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, November 02, 2016 - 12:36 am:

The Hassler Set has been promised.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, November 11, 2016 - 11:33 am:

Hassler set has been sent;

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By thomas elliott nw pa on Sunday, November 13, 2016 - 11:26 am:

Dave thanks for adding pictures from the area! I'm happy I had the chance to visit you last month (just as you had got all these parts!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, November 13, 2016 - 11:46 pm:

Thomas I glad you came. We enjoyed having you here. It also gave me a little time to get away from sorting all the parts and putting them in the proper places. A couple of days I was in the shop by 8M and still there AT 7pm, LONG DAYS. I am through with the blocks except taking the pistons out of one. With the exception of a couple of boxes of pistons that I have to separate the rods I am finally finished. The first day we had four pickups and one trailer and 7 guys loading and the second day 2 pickups, a trailer and 6 guys loading.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration