FOR SALE; VERY NICE RUNNING BOARD TOOL BOX

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; VERY NICE RUNNING BOARD TOOL BOX
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, October 18, 2016 - 05:22 am:

Tool Box $59.00; Coil box can be seen at the left of center of the picture below. The lid is out of sight but is good. The box has no dents, cracks or repairs. Shipping cost will be actual cost determined by destination.
Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504.
Phone 303-774-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, October 18, 2016 - 05:26 am:

Coil Box:

The coil box is left of center of picture. All items on the floor is part of a shipment that just arrived in the last couple of days but a close up picture will follow today before every thing is put away in its proper place.

tool box

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, October 18, 2016 - 05:34 am:

Another picture of TOOL BOX; A better clos up picture will be taken later today.

tool box

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Tuesday, October 18, 2016 - 08:13 am:

LOL ... What a tease ... mountains of T parts and you're selling a box that buried in the center. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, October 18, 2016 - 10:09 am:

Mark,thanks I hope to work most of the day putting stuff away, all of it is not in the picture. Then I can post up close pictures.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Healey on Tuesday, October 18, 2016 - 08:39 pm:

Dave, I sent you a PM about some of the other parts

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew Purgert on Tuesday, October 18, 2016 - 10:12 pm:

Hi Dave,

Sent you a PM about the tool box.

Thanks!
Andrew

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 12:12 am:

Andrew, I got your email. I didn't have time to take any pictures of the tool box. I spent the entire day unloading parts. I hope to take close up pictures tomorrow of some of the items. Its a nice box that I would keep but I already have four of them.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew Purgert on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 03:37 pm:

Great! Let me know, I am definitely interested!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 11:06 pm:

HELP; I hate to disappoint every one but one of the other guys loading parts put the box in one of the pickups or one of the trailers and someone else unloaded it in my shop and I did not look it over. Today when I pulled it out to take pictures of it I found that the lock and one of the catches had been removed so I am going to pull the box off the Classifieds. I pick up one or two good boxes a year so watch the classified section and if you have not found a better one I should be showing one. I am sorry I posted this one. I know I should have looked it over carefully before posting it. Will do better next time.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration