FOR SALE; 55 BLOCKS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; 55 BLOCKS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, October 18, 2016 - 05:43 am:

Blocks; $50.00 each except 26/27 which are $75.00. These are blocks only and do not include crankshafts. Year of blocks range from 16 to 27.
Please walk ins only, let me know when you expect to pick up block or blocks and I will put your name on them.
Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, October 18, 2016 - 05:44 am:

Blocks:

blocks outside

blocks inside

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 01:28 am:

Brian, I have fifty five blocks but don't wish to sell any that are older than 17. Anyway thanks for the interest. I will try and keep you in mind.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 06:46 pm:

I got another real nice 26 block on Monday. Let me know if there is any interest in it. Walk in only or I will bring it to Chickasha if anyone is interested. I am asking $98.00 for it with a crankshaft. Note the crankshaft is not a 26.
Not a very good picture. Anyway there are no cracks or repairs on this block. I was surprised to get it Monday in another pickup load of parts.
26 block

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 06:48 pm:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 10:38 pm:

Block has been promised:

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian sensenig on Saturday, March 11, 2017 - 09:47 pm:

Do you have a governor

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, March 12, 2017 - 12:58 am:

Brian, I had one and I think that I may still have it. I will check tomorrow and if I have one I will let you know.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian sensenig on Sunday, March 12, 2017 - 06:27 pm:

Thank you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, March 12, 2017 - 10:19 pm:

Brian, I still have the Governor and could bring it to Chickasha for you to look at and see if you want it. Note I have no idea if its working or even how it works.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, June 24, 2017 - 01:45 am:

I still have a lot of blacks left.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, June 25, 2017 - 08:12 am:

Plenty of Blocks some in the shop some outside.
Stop in and look them over. Some inside still have the crank shaft. All can include a crank shaft is wanted.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Williams, Hillsboro Oregon on Sunday, June 25, 2017 - 12:37 pm:

Was that a Model A crank in that 26 block?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, June 29, 2017 - 01:44 am:

Tim, No it is just a normal T Crank.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, October 07, 2017 - 01:49 am:

Just picked up 6 more blocks. Come take a look you mind find the one you need. I think two of them are 26.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott J Hansen on Saturday, October 07, 2017 - 10:24 pm:

I think its just great that you are preserving Model T history ,Hope to drive down to see you soon ,Scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, October 08, 2017 - 12:40 am:

I was looking at the blocks today for a Walk In and there are two new ones just in Wednesday. Both blocks appear to be in good condition and will include a high head for $75.00. Come spend some time going through the blocks. You should find about any year your want, from 16 on up.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, October 09, 2017 - 08:41 am:

I should have said 4 new blocks Wednesday. Two of them are 1926. One block gone yesterday. If you want to walk in and look at the blocks and don't have inside mikes I would be happy to let you use mine to determine inside piston hole size.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, October 10, 2017 - 01:10 am:

I have several 16 Blocks that are for sale, Come take a look.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, November 30, 2017 - 05:17 am:

Picked up two more 1926 Blocks last Monday. Get one while they last. It seems that 26 blocks go fast. A few years ago a fellow from Iowa took 5 1926 blocks and Another took 3 at he same time. I am afraid that two 16 blocks are gone but believe I have more.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, November 30, 2017 - 05:20 am:

Picked up two more 1926 Blocks last Monday. Get one while they last. It seems that 26 blocks go fast. A few years ago a fellow from Iowa took 5 1926 blocks and Another took 3 at the same time. I am afraid that two 16 blocks are gone but believe I have more.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration