Selling my Speedster

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Selling my Speedster
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Tuesday, October 18, 2016 - 08:11 am:

I have decided to sell my 1919 speedster to allow funds and space to acquire another T. I have had this car since 1882 and in recent years have driven it daily to work and on weekends in any but the most difficult weather. Drives easily and always starts. Never had a breakdown.

It was used for traveling medicine shows. Then rebuilt to be a speedster about 10 years ago using a vintage seat as a centerpiece. Sewed new seat coverings with vintage leather. New rings and rear, updraft carb, low head, original Peerless radiator that works fine with no water pump. Will include another frame I picked up as a spare.

Sale pending final approval of the other T I'm seeking.

See many posts of this car over the years, both as used as the medicine show and progress as a speedster. Feel free to email me directly at mosterman@eastman.org

https://www.google.com/search?q=Mark+Osterman+model+T+Ford&client=safari&channel =iphone_bm&prmd=isnv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiW3MeNp-TPAhULWD4KHcBA DEkQ_AUIBygB&biw=1024&bih=704

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard A Eddinger Sacrament Ca on Tuesday, October 18, 2016 - 09:53 am:

Hey Mark I don't think there were any T's around in 1882.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Tuesday, October 18, 2016 - 11:22 am:

:-) whoops ... as it turns out neither was I ... must be really rare and worth 3x what I'm asking.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Tuesday, October 18, 2016 - 11:46 am:

A VERY cool speedster! VERY nicely done! Wish I had the room...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Tuesday, October 18, 2016 - 12:20 pm:

Hate to sell it but must to get the one I'm looking at right now. It has a barn find / rat rod feel to it ... but all vintage model T era metal.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration