Car For Sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Car For Sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rodger Wilson on Tuesday, October 18, 2016 - 10:24 am:

I realize this is a "T" site, but I was encouraged to let the group know about my '22 Overland model 4 Touring car. Here's a link that shows a few pictures and has some information. I am firm at $16,000. I can be reached at 708-259-0298. Thanks.
http://www.oldcarsweekly.com/car-of-the-week/car-of-the-week-1922-overland-model -4-touring

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rodger Wilson on Wednesday, December 07, 2016 - 09:40 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rodger Wilson on Wednesday, February 22, 2017 - 06:10 pm:

Bump

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration