Car For Sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Car For Sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rodger Wilson on Tuesday, October 18, 2016 - 10:24 am:

I realize this is a "T" site, but I was encouraged to let the group know about my '22 Overland model 4 Touring car. Here's a link that shows a few pictures and has some information. I am firm at $16,000. I can be reached at 708-259-0298. Thanks.
http://www.oldcarsweekly.com/car-of-the-week/car-of-the-week-1922-overland-model -4-touring

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rodger Wilson on Wednesday, December 07, 2016 - 09:40 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rodger Wilson on Wednesday, February 22, 2017 - 06:10 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rodger Wilson on Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 07:39 am:

Bump.... looking at a Mitchell and a Gardner so the Overland garage space needs to be freed up.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Young in Mays Landing, NJ on Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 08:21 am:

Are you taking her to the Overland tour in Connecticut in mid-May, hosted by Don Liepelt? That's the group who would be very interested in it. I'm going with my Chandler.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rodger Wilson on Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 05:38 pm:

I'm in the Upper Mississippi Valley Chapter of WOKR and we are doing a tour in Minnesota. I took it to the National meet in Indiana last year. Unfortunately I only have so much vacation time and I can't make all of the events. Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 08:01 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rodger Wilson on Sunday, April 02, 2017 - 08:54 am:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rodger Wilson on Saturday, May 13, 2017 - 09:19 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rodger Wilson on Saturday, June 17, 2017 - 05:11 pm:

Bump

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration