FS Champion X Spark Plugs

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Champion X Spark Plugs
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Tuesday, October 18, 2016 - 04:27 pm:

Champion X spark plug lot $100.00 plus $6.85 USPO domestic flat rate shipping. Mark Chaffin (951)805-0928.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 02:58 pm:

Reduced to $90.00 plus $6.85 domestic shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 10:01 pm:

Reduced to $80.00 plus shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Thursday, October 20, 2016 - 03:41 pm:

Tough crowd reduced to $75.00 plus $6.85 domestic shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walt Magas on Thursday, October 20, 2016 - 03:59 pm:

Mark, I had to laugh with that last comment. Thanks, You made my day! Everybody likes a deal, Walt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Thursday, October 20, 2016 - 04:09 pm:

Gee, I see them on Ebay and at swap meets at give away prices, I better start digging out my stash of old Champions, but I'll wait until I see what yours bring before I go to the trouble. You want to buy some from me. At half the price, you can double your money.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Thursday, October 20, 2016 - 05:24 pm:

Terry,

Average price on EBAY for used original Champion X Model T plugs is over $20.00. I guess you better start digging them out. Also, I'll take all the complete Champion X plugs you want to sell to me for one half my current asking price ($4.69 each). Just send me a picture showing condition and quantity and I will send you payment. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JOHN BEVARDOS on Thursday, October 20, 2016 - 05:28 pm:

put them in the trash---ill grab em......

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Thursday, October 20, 2016 - 05:39 pm:

John,

I'm shocked you didn't jump on this deal. You buy everything else I offer for sale! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Thursday, October 20, 2016 - 08:47 pm:

Terry?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Friday, October 21, 2016 - 06:02 pm:

Sold to Bryan. Thanks Bryan! Thanks MTFCA!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Friday, October 21, 2016 - 06:04 pm:

Terry,

I'm still interested in purchasing all your Champion X plugs. :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration