For Sale, 1931 Model A Ford wide box pickup.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale, 1931 Model A Ford wide box pickup.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Tuesday, October 18, 2016 - 05:19 pm:

Late 1931 Model A Ford wide box pickup. Indented fire wall. Just taken out of 40 year storage. Drove into the shed and has not run since. Engine turns over, have not tried to start. Fenders are rough. These are getting hard to find. Glass is all intact. Rear window has a crack. Good title in my name included. $5,800. pixpixpixpixpixpixpixpix

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard L Grzegorowicz on Tuesday, October 18, 2016 - 06:22 pm:

sorry but thats a 1930 truck

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Perkins / St. Croix Valley Mn on Tuesday, October 18, 2016 - 06:31 pm:

I did not know that 1930 Ford Model A's had indented firewalls!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Tuesday, October 18, 2016 - 06:33 pm:

Dear Richard, It is a late 1931 with a 1930 radiator shell. Everything else is 1931, The wide box and indented firewall only came in late 1931. Check it out. Thanks, Bob.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Matthiesen on Tuesday, October 18, 2016 - 06:55 pm:

The right front fender is a 1930 with the two piece splash apron. I can't tell about the left front due to the spare tire. As you say the radiator shell is a 1930 but the wide box trucks were late 1931 along with the indented firewall. It should also have the round speedometer dash and gas tank.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robbie Price on Tuesday, October 18, 2016 - 07:06 pm:

I am pretty sure the passenger side front fender and splash apron are 31. The radiator shell is a 30 for sure. The wide pickup box takes special fenders also.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Tuesday, October 18, 2016 - 07:16 pm:

Dear Kevin. I do not know where you see a 2 piece splash apron It IS a 1 piece apron and 1931 fender. The same on both sides.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Tuesday, October 18, 2016 - 07:23 pm:

Before anyone else beats me to it the seat cushions are not correct. Sorry I did not mention that, Bob.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Perkins / St. Croix Valley Mn on Tuesday, October 18, 2016 - 07:33 pm:

Tough crowd here Bob!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Tuesday, October 18, 2016 - 08:19 pm:

Hi Jeff. Dang tough crowd, but I just sold it, Thanks for the comments. It is all in fun. Bob. Thanks MTFCA.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robbie Price on Tuesday, October 18, 2016 - 08:32 pm:

I liked it!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Tuesday, October 18, 2016 - 09:32 pm:

Great truck Bob. Looks like a 31 to me. Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Tuesday, October 18, 2016 - 10:39 pm:

Dang, I'm one hour and fifteen minutes, too late.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Matthiesen on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 12:37 am:

Bob, I looked at the apron again and you are correct it is a 1931 apron. The drip stain under the door on the apron at the running board is what I saw. It is a nice truck for somebody to restore.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration