For Sale: New Sets of Brass and Chrome Wood Wheel Hubcaps

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: New Sets of Brass and Chrome Wood Wheel Hubcaps
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ggz on Tuesday, October 18, 2016 - 11:15 pm:

Here is a set of four new, reproduction, chrome or polished brass hubcaps for Model T wood wheels. Both sets are new, never mounted and come in the original packaging. The vendors get about 65.00-70.00 per set plus shipping. I will take 55.00 per set INCLUDING shipping in the USA. I will ship outside the USA for extra. PayPal accepted. Email directly at: motoringiconsAThotmail.com (remove AT and replace with @) or call 734-730-4274. I do not check PMs. Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andre Valkenaers on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 02:15 am:

ggz,
I am interested in the Brass hub Caps. Can you send them to Belgium and what should be the shipping price??

Thanks
Andre
Belgium

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ggz on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 06:46 am:

As stated in the ad, please contact me via email at: motoringicons(AT)hotmail.com or call 734-730-4274. I will send them outside the US, contact me for the shipping price. Thank you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ggz on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 02:46 pm:

All sold pending funds. Thank you.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration