WTB 1914 right front door latch striker plate only

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB 1914 right front door latch striker plate only
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Adey on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 08:12 am:

Does anyone have a right front striker plate lying around? Or know a vendor that sells just the plate - all I can find is a complete latch and plate for 1914's...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Adey on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 05:54 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Adey on Friday, October 21, 2016 - 06:52 am:

One more try?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Sims--Reed City,Mich. on Friday, October 21, 2016 - 09:40 am:

what is special about 14? I have some earlier ones but do not know what to look for.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Adey on Friday, October 21, 2016 - 11:01 am:

As far as I can tell the plates are the same for 1914-16... Langs part (whole latch) is 5680X... If you have a brass one it is a likely candidate - four holes ...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Sims--Reed City,Mich. on Friday, October 21, 2016 - 11:31 am:

I have never heard of a brass one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Adey on Friday, October 21, 2016 - 11:56 am:

That is what Langs part shows - I am only guessing.. - I do not have one to look at as I only have the one door with no latch... I do know it is different from Langs part number 5681B. Langs stated - "On the 5681B it is turned 90 degrees so that it can be used on either side."

Do you have one that looks like a reverse of 5681B?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Sims--Reed City,Mich. on Friday, October 21, 2016 - 04:08 pm:

I think you may be a little confused. the number you show is for the newer door latch

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Phil Mino, near Porterville on Friday, October 21, 2016 - 04:40 pm:

striker-1

striker-2

striker-3

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Kemmerer Medford, Or on Sunday, October 23, 2016 - 01:37 pm:

Peter, I think I may have one. I won't be home to look till thursday afternoon. You can email me pre15dale@hotmail.com

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration