1926 Tudor parts needed

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1926 Tudor parts needed
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Rocha on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 03:17 pm:

1926-7 closed car parts needed. Looking for one windshield swing arm bracket (3-hole) that mounts to the post and a door sill plate that measures about 1.5 X 19 3/4 Any help greatly appreciated.
Thanks, daverocha9@gmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Rocha on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 04:19 pm:

1926 closed car parts needed. here's a photo of the parts I am looking for. Thanks again for any help.W/S bracket & sill plate

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 07:38 pm:

Dave: I have the parts you are wanting. Send me a e-mail to dobro (at) artelco.com if you are interested. Here is what I have. The sill plates are 19-11/16 inches long. but they are almost 2 inches wide. The close up pictures show all four ends and all eight holes.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Rocha on Saturday, October 22, 2016 - 12:25 pm:

Hi Donnie, thanks for the reply and excellent photos. That is the W/S bracket I need. Sill Plates: My 27 has only 1 1/2 inch width to support the sill plate so I don't think the 2 inch wide plates will work. I do want to buy the W/S bracket .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Monday, October 24, 2016 - 03:56 pm:

Donnie, I think the sill plate you have are Model A. But this is a bit of a guess.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Rocha on Tuesday, October 25, 2016 - 12:07 pm:

Donnie's sill plates are the same size as the ones that Mac's sells as a Model "A" plates.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration