Wanted: Model N ignition parts

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted: Model N ignition parts
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg Adkisson on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 03:47 pm:

Looking for a period correct wooden coil box with or w/o switch.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 03:49 pm:

If you haven't already, you might want to also post your request on the early Ford site:

http://earlyfordregistry.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=3&sid=908c768a390cca62d3ad77 cef75e095e

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg Adkisson on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 04:30 pm:

thanks Mark

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 07:47 pm:

Here are the correct Splitdorf box and coils which I built for an '06 N:

Here are the correct Heinze coils for an '07 N:

The correct Heinze boxes are being built but aren't ready yet.

I build both Splitdorf and Heinze all new and totally correct. PM me if you're interested.

rvmodeltATnetsyncDOTnet

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration