Craigs list find

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Craigs list find
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Thursday, October 20, 2016 - 12:01 pm:

no connection with seller but thought someone might be interested
http://lakeland.craigslist.org/pts/5801214613.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Thursday, October 20, 2016 - 04:14 pm:

"in rough condition", heck thy don't look like they need anything but derusting, prior to painting!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Saggese on Thursday, October 20, 2016 - 04:49 pm:

Terry, it's funny how far my standard for a "good" part has dropped since getting into the Model T hobby.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ted Dumas on Thursday, October 20, 2016 - 05:07 pm:

Looks like a set of early fenders for someone who needs them and they are look like they are pretty straight.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marvin C. Miller on Thursday, October 20, 2016 - 06:42 pm:

Those are four rivet fenders, probably 1913-14.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen- Central Minnesota on Thursday, October 20, 2016 - 08:09 pm:

The front fenders are from spring of '14. They have the bead across the back, but not in the inner apron area. If they were closer, I'd pick them up for spares for my April of '14 Touring.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Kemmerer Medford, Or on Friday, October 21, 2016 - 08:11 pm:

The rears look like 13's. No bead in the skirt

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration