For Sale: Stevens & misc. Ford Tools ++

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: Stevens & misc. Ford Tools ++
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Thursday, October 20, 2016 - 06:08 pm:

Cleaning out some of my duplicates;
Stevens T-301 clutch drum puller - $100
Stevens T-614 gen. bearing puller - $65
Ford main bearing wrench set - $50 pr.
Ford flywheel bolt wrench x 2 - $30 each
Ford wrist pin bolt wrench - $20
Ford early cam gear nut wrench - $40
Ford driven gear & clutch drum pullers - $75 pr.
Hassler wrench - mint - $75
era bulb removal pliers - $25
Ford script - cast brass - $20
early starting crank handle/bolt - $35

All PLUS shipping ! First come - first served - please use this link to email me.

Photos - maybe ???? Email me for photos - if they won't upload !!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andy Loso St Joseph, MN on Thursday, October 20, 2016 - 06:32 pm:

I don't see no link to email, but I'll take the Stevens clutch drum puller. aloso@qdotcom

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Thursday, October 20, 2016 - 06:54 pm:

I meant - click on my name "link" through the T page.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Healey on Thursday, October 20, 2016 - 06:55 pm:

Sent you a PM, Ill take the Ford driven gear puller and clutch drum puller. bhealey@northland.net Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Thursday, October 20, 2016 - 07:10 pm:

Thanks guys - Andy's name is on the Stevens puller & Brian has the Ford pullers !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Thursday, October 20, 2016 - 09:19 pm:

I'll take the main bolt set, the brass ford and the early crank handle. Thanks Steve for offering them for sell

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam on Thursday, October 20, 2016 - 11:09 pm:

Sent you a PM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Friday, October 21, 2016 - 10:42 am:

Thanks fella's & MTFCA ! Will reply to all.

John has "dibbs" on the above & I sent you a note Adam.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Friday, October 21, 2016 - 11:02 am:

Update: Still available are the 2 flywheel wrenches, the early cam gear nut wrench, Hassler wrench & the bulb pliers - thanks !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Govoni on Friday, October 21, 2016 - 11:56 am:

I'll take a fly wheel wrench. I'm new to the hobby and I've got to pull my trans off. this is the wrench to get in between the Magnets and flywheel correct? My zip in 22406 for shipping how would you like me to pay?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Friday, October 21, 2016 - 01:03 pm:

Yes, sent you a note.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Govoni on Friday, October 21, 2016 - 02:18 pm:

Steve I just sent you a note back.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sam Mendenhall on Friday, October 21, 2016 - 04:28 pm:

Steve I sent you a pm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Sunday, October 23, 2016 - 02:27 pm:

Thanks for all the responses & MTFCA !

I have 1 Ford flywheel bolt wrench left along with the Hassler wrench (rare)- make offer and the bulb pliers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Sunday, October 23, 2016 - 02:28 pm:

Oh, and the early cam gear nut wrench !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Monday, October 24, 2016 - 10:23 am:

Thanks again all & MTFCA !

Cam gear nut wrench - $30 & Hassler wrench - $60 (appears NOS) are all that's left.

Shipping NOT included.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By timothy wanfalt on Monday, October 24, 2016 - 09:57 pm:

I am interested in the cam nut wrench and the light bulb pliers if still available

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Monday, October 24, 2016 - 10:06 pm:

Cam nut wrench is available - bulb pliers already spoken for - drop me a note off the forum using the profile link, please.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Govoni on Wednesday, October 26, 2016 - 10:38 pm:

I have to say Steve Tomaso was great to deal with. I bought a wrench from him and he even offered to answer some questions in the future. Nice guy and as always good people on this forum.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration