FOR SALE; ORIGINAL NEW DAY TIMER

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; ORIGINAL NEW DAY TIMER
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, October 20, 2016 - 11:12 pm:

New Day Timer: $39.00. Very little wear on interior brass. The outside does show some wear, I believe came from the fan belt. The outside wear is not too deep and will not effect the timer In any manner. I run New Days on two of my Ts and I think they are one of the best. Please include $6.98 shipping.

Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, October 20, 2016 - 11:16 pm:

Image New day timer:

new day

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevin Gough on Friday, October 21, 2016 - 02:04 am:

Hi Dave. If you post outside the U.S (New Zealand), and accept Paypal, I'll take it. If not, that's fine. It'll be a good timer for someone else.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, October 21, 2016 - 07:34 pm:

Nevin; I do ship to New Zealand. I don't use Pay Pal because I lost a bunch of money with that outfit. I accept personal checks and never have trouble with T people's check bouncing. I do ask for postal money orders though because my bank charges me $10.00 to deposit an out of country check.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevin Gough on Saturday, October 22, 2016 - 02:43 am:

Thanks for posting overseas Dave. I'll find out about the money order as soon as the Post Office opens...if you are happy with that? Cheers, Nevin.
(always wanted an original New Day).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, October 23, 2016 - 01:27 am:

Nevin: I have a device that I can sand the running surface inside the New Day. I do that with all my Ts. It will make the running surface almost as smooth as when it was brand new. Also I will have to find out what shipping to New Zealand will be.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevin Gough on Sunday, October 23, 2016 - 02:28 am:

Thanks Dave. Monday is a public holiday in NZ, so will be Tuesday before the Post Office is open.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevin Gough on Wednesday, October 26, 2016 - 02:25 am:

Sent you a PM Dave.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gerry Hibbs on Wednesday, October 26, 2016 - 02:12 pm:

Hi, Dave. If it falls through with Mr. Gough, I'll take it. Gerry.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gerry Hibbs on Wednesday, October 26, 2016 - 02:19 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gerry Hibbs on Wednesday, October 26, 2016 - 02:31 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, October 26, 2016 - 02:36 pm:

Gerry, I am sure I have more, I will look and let you know. These will be used but good.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gerry Hibbs on Wednesday, October 26, 2016 - 03:44 pm:

Thanks, Dave. Sorry about the multi-post. I keep thinking I'm changing it, and it keeps doing the same thing! G.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, October 26, 2016 - 11:23 pm:

Gerry Don't feel bad about the multi-Post. I am having a terrible time with this stupid windows 10. I can't do a lot that I used to do on a confuser.
I didn't get a chance to check my box of timers to see what I have. I am still trying to sort through a bunch of stuff and put it away that I bought a week ago. Don't give up I will check tomorrow.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, October 29, 2016 - 10:33 pm:

Gerry: I finally got to spent some time today doing something beside sorting through parts and putting them in the proper slot. I check my New Day Timer box and I do still have some. When you come up Tuesday you can look through them and pick one out.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, February 16, 2017 - 04:59 am:

I still have one New Day timer left. It will have to be sanded some inside to make it nice and smooth. I use a disk with sandpaper that can be bought at any hardware store. Once they are sanded they can be used for a number of years until they need it again. The New day and Anderson Timers are my favorite timers

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration