For Sale 1920s Dodge Engines & trans.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale 1920s Dodge Engines & trans.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Friday, October 21, 2016 - 07:43 pm:

For sale, 1920s Dodge engine, near comp. 1 engine block, 2 transmissions, head, headlight rings, speedometer, oil gauge,2 starter-generators, pistons, steering column, vacuum tank, fan, brake parts, carb., manifolds, horn & other Misc. $300. Call 507 458 6778.

pix

pix

pix

pix

pix

pix

pix

pix

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Saturday, October 22, 2016 - 12:53 pm:

Want Them Gone. $250

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Sunday, October 23, 2016 - 07:40 am:

sold pending payment, Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 08:46 am:

BTTT 2 buyers, no money, If you want to buy these you will have to pay for them. First $250 buy all. Call 507 458 6778.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Blake, Kansas City on Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 09:27 am:

Where are these located?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 12:32 pm:

Bob: I had some 1918 DB engine stuff about 12 years ago. I roughly remember what I got for the stuff: The starter/generator (silent starter) went for $150. Vacuum tank was rusted out and went for about $30. Carb went for around $50. I remember the brass petcock that drains water from the low spot in the block is somewhat special, it is open in the position that would normally be closed and I think I got close to $100 for it on an eBay auction! I used the flywheel as a nice base for a grinder. I traded all the bearing shells, caps, and the crankshaft to a machinist/parts dealer for a $300 credit on his merchandise. I think the head went for around $50. I wound up scrapping the perfectly good block after 2 years. All in all, I think most of the parts went to "re-sellers" and at a price WAY MORE than you are asking for 3 times the stuff! I'm surprised nobody can come up with the cash!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 12:36 pm:

Gary,

Click on the name of the Seller.

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 07:34 pm:

Located near Kenyon, Mn. 50 miles south of St. Paul. 60 miles North of Iowa border.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Monday, November 21, 2016 - 11:38 am:

Bttt I would like it gone, I do not have room for winter. I do not want to scrap it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Tuesday, November 22, 2016 - 03:37 pm:

I will take $100 for the 2 engines and 2 transmissions and all engine parts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John L Williams on Wednesday, November 23, 2016 - 08:21 am:

Bob: Hi From Iowa: I would purchase your Dodge parts to save them for the hobby if someone else does not step up? I am in east central Iowa & still trying to finish the Harvest! My first car was a Dodge because I could not find a running T in my area (I was 9 years old)! Where are you located in Minn? I will give you a call after Thanksgiving You and Yours Have A Great TG Day! Thanks John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Kerndt-Waukon, Iowa on Wednesday, November 23, 2016 - 10:59 am:

John L., Bob Peterson is a good friend of mine and nice to deal with. He will do what he says! If I were home I would go with you to get the stuff. He lives by Rochester and the drive up to see his stuff is worth the trip! Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Friday, November 25, 2016 - 08:31 pm:

bttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Monday, November 28, 2016 - 07:04 am:

bttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Monday, November 28, 2016 - 12:39 pm:

Parts are no longer for sale until spring

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration