WTB: 26/27 stock dash light

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB: 26/27 stock dash light
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eido Walny, Milwaukee on Friday, October 21, 2016 - 10:18 pm:

I'm searching for a stock 1926/1927 dash light. I'm hear lights were made in assorted shapes and sizes over the years. It became standardized in 1926. If you have a spare to sell me, I'm interested. Thanks in advance.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Sunday, October 23, 2016 - 09:05 pm:

I have one that I restored awhile back. $75 plus shipping. This is painted the original black, and is not nickel plated.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eido Walny, Milwaukee on Sunday, October 23, 2016 - 09:11 pm:

Larry, DM sent. Thx.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eido Walny, Milwaukee on Wednesday, October 26, 2016 - 10:13 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Thursday, November 10, 2016 - 09:55 pm:

Eido, I thought that I may be able to help as I thought that I had more than two lights, but I can find only two, and I need them for the 26 fordor and 27 coupe that I have. The fordor has a replacement dash light at this time and I will want to replace it. If I do run across an extra, I'll try to find your post.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Thursday, November 10, 2016 - 10:33 pm:

I sent him one Terry.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Friday, November 11, 2016 - 11:07 am:

Thanks Steve.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration