FS Standex Gas Gauge

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Standex Gas Gauge
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Hollenbaugh on Saturday, October 22, 2016 - 02:31 pm:

I have a Standex Gas Gauge for sale. It appears to be in great shape. Asking $200 plus shipping. 574-952-4550 cell
GaugeGas Gauge

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth in Alabama on Saturday, October 22, 2016 - 02:50 pm:

I saw the other one like this and they are SO cool. I don't have $200 or if snatch this right up.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Saturday, October 22, 2016 - 03:10 pm:

My old stick works very well, Its never failed to tell me the level. Now that said, That would be nice to have on my shelf in the shop.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Saturday, October 22, 2016 - 07:57 pm:

What's the length of the float travel ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Saturday, October 22, 2016 - 08:05 pm:

Jerry, I have one of those. It is marked for a round tank. I guess there is a difference in the length of the mechanism carrying the cork float.

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Hollenbaugh on Saturday, October 22, 2016 - 08:33 pm:

Sold pending payment.
Thanks MTFCA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Saturday, October 22, 2016 - 08:59 pm:

Allan - where is yours marked ? I have several, one NOS in the box - I'll have to put my glasses on !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JOHN BEVARDOS on Sunday, October 23, 2016 - 12:07 am:

steve , let me know if you r selling..
john

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Monday, October 24, 2016 - 06:15 am:

Steve, it's marked with the words 'round tank', one word at each end of the scale, hard against the bottom of the dial.

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Monday, October 24, 2016 - 10:18 am:

Thanks Allan - I'll look harder !

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration