Rebuilt 1921 motor and speedster chassis for sale, ruckstel

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Rebuilt 1921 motor and speedster chassis for sale, ruckstel
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Saturday, October 22, 2016 - 03:08 pm:

I'm selling a freshly rebuilt 21 motor and chassis.

Ruckstel axel

The motor
Recently rebuilt and Never fired !!
Standard cast iron pistons
New rings
New stainless valves
New babbit
26-27 crankshaft!!!
High head
Atwater kent distributor
4 dip pan
Water pump
New adjustable crank pulley
New rods with oil dippers

Transmission
26-27 drums told it was rebuilt, and it looks rebuilt.
New unused band lining
New 4th main cap

Chassis
26-27 spindles
30s chevy disc wheels with new tires
Accessory front suspension
New bushings

The radiator is an early accessory radiator and it seems to be in nice shape. Has wishbone cap the headlights have accessory lenses.

Comes with a set of primed fenders, running boards, and mud skirts.

$4400 obo call Daniel 831-278-2742

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Saturday, October 22, 2016 - 03:13 pm:

If you've been wanting to build a speedster this is an awesome start. It's got a great look to it. Located in Santa Cruz California, pick up only.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Saturday, October 22, 2016 - 11:40 pm:

It looks like I've been talked into keeping it for a few more months.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tyrone Thomas - Topeka KS on Saturday, October 22, 2016 - 11:47 pm:

Be careful, you will end up keeping it. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Sunday, October 23, 2016 - 01:50 am:

That's my fear! I just rebuilt a poor mans rajo, and am building a Muncie. When we got to looking at it I couldn't resist adding them to this chassis.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Monday, November 21, 2016 - 01:06 am:

Back for sale as originally listed.

Call Daniel 831-278-2742

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Tuesday, November 22, 2016 - 09:24 pm:

$4200

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Wednesday, November 23, 2016 - 08:00 am:

Does it have a title?

Does it have a number stamped on the block?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Wednesday, November 23, 2016 - 11:45 am:

No title, I can write up a bill of sale. I'm pretty sure it has a serial number stamped on the block. I will check in a little bit.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Wednesday, November 23, 2016 - 04:59 pm:

5,62x,xxx

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Friday, November 25, 2016 - 09:40 am:

Just my 2 cents but when you rebuild and engine with no title, you should consider removing the engine number. That way, if someone has an "extra" title ............ Much easier than going through the proper channels.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Sunday, December 04, 2016 - 02:59 pm:

$4,100

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Sunday, December 04, 2016 - 03:07 pm:

Tom,

Not much of a problem here in Califunny (yet). AAA and bill of sale makes for a quick registration process.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Sunday, December 04, 2016 - 03:10 pm:

Oh, and a completed VIN verification form by LE.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Sunday, December 04, 2016 - 04:36 pm:

I haven't had many problems with them... surprisingly. Also I forgot to mention that I just bough a low firewall for this chassis. This way I can put the hood and steering column on.
831-278-2742

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan B on Monday, December 05, 2016 - 10:42 am:

Can anyone identify the headlight lenses?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Monday, December 05, 2016 - 02:04 pm:

They say Radio Lens, the bottom word under the glare is lens. Phone calls work a lot better than PM's. I can't respond to PM's

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Monday, December 05, 2016 - 02:25 pm:

Was the Ruckstell rebuilt??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Monday, December 05, 2016 - 08:20 pm:

I don't know if it was rebuilt. The whole build seems well done, I can't imagine the person going to all that effort to use a bad rear end.
$4,000

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Wednesday, December 07, 2016 - 04:41 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Sunday, December 11, 2016 - 08:37 pm:

$3900

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Monday, December 12, 2016 - 03:22 pm:

Here are photos of the sheet metal. $3900 Call Daniel 831-278-2742

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Wednesday, December 14, 2016 - 02:39 pm:

$3800

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Saturday, December 17, 2016 - 04:29 pm:

$3700

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Saturday, December 17, 2016 - 08:28 pm:

I can't believe no one has jumped on this. Too bad you are so far away.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration