1915 brass set for sale. Lights horns speedo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1915 brass set for sale. Lights horns speedo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Saturday, October 22, 2016 - 05:30 pm:

Here is a lot of brass stuff.
One set of 15 lights, two side lights and one tail light. They need restorarion but are a nice start.
One rubes horn, good other than two dings. The dings are easy fixes.
One standard horn good for parts.
One brass beseled stewart speedo, seems to be almost perfect.
$700 shipped.

Call Daniel 831-278-2742

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Saturday, October 22, 2016 - 06:02 pm:

I forgot to mention. Two brass top coils, and a 15-17 coilbox (unrestored with no lid or key) come with this stuff.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Sunday, October 23, 2016 - 01:51 am:

The coils and box sold. $650 shipped for the rest.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Sunday, October 23, 2016 - 01:52 am:

Also all of the doors are solid brass, one just has some old paint on it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg Joiner on Sunday, October 23, 2016 - 04:04 pm:

Dan, did you see my PM? Thanks Greg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Sunday, October 23, 2016 - 04:29 pm:

I didn't, I prefer phone calls because my PM system isn't very good with my email. I'll try to check but if you dont head from me please call.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Sunday, October 23, 2016 - 04:35 pm:

$600 shipped

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Monday, October 24, 2016 - 12:53 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Tuesday, October 25, 2016 - 11:33 am:

$575 shipped

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Thursday, October 27, 2016 - 12:44 pm:

$550 Shipped

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Thursday, October 27, 2016 - 07:43 pm:

$500 shipped. Final offer before they go back on the shelf.
Daniel 831-278-2742

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Sunday, November 06, 2016 - 03:51 pm:

Ive decided to part them out and sell in smaller lots.

The lights are $350 plus shipping

The horns are $150 plus shipping.

The speedo is $125 plus shipping

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration