WTB PARTS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB PARTS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard L Grzegorowicz on Saturday, October 22, 2016 - 10:11 pm:

NEEDED AMERICAN BOSCH DISTRIBUTOR CAP AND POINTS.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, October 23, 2016 - 02:44 am:

Richard: I think if you go to a VW distributor You could buy the points and maybe even the cap.
I got some Bosch parts from a dealer just awhile back. He went through the distributor for me and even installed some NEW parts for me. After he got through with the distributor my coup made it up Trail Ridge just fine and with the added weight of a passenger.
I also got some new Bosch Parts at Napa a number of years ago.
picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Sunday, October 23, 2016 - 07:25 am:

Beautiful pictures Dave !!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard L Grzegorowicz on Sunday, October 23, 2016 - 09:54 am:

THANK YOU DAVE,WILL CHECK THEM OUT.GREG.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, October 31, 2016 - 11:30 pm:

John Albert Lemon: thanks, that picture was taken 4 or 5 years ago on one of the Leaf Peeper Tours. It was near the top of Trail Ridge at Forest Canyon Overlook. It was on day 5 as we were headed back home. All the Ts on the tour were not at this particular spot as we stopped. This spot is just a little under 12,000 feet.

The same sharp Peak in the picture below on another trip.

peak

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Tuesday, November 01, 2016 - 10:54 am:

Richard,

Do you mean a new Bosch distributor, like the 009, or an old one, (T257?), as used in the 20's? When you say "American Bosch", it sounds like you mean the old one. You won't find parts for an 20's American Bosch at the Napa store.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sam Mendenhall on Tuesday, November 01, 2016 - 06:18 pm:

If you find them Richard let us know, I need them also for the early one not the 009.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom VanMeeteren Valley, Nebraska on Tuesday, November 01, 2016 - 08:21 pm:

Guys, how many do you want? I have a LOT of them. Contact me with private email.
tsvanmeet@gmail.comBosch rotor, point set and cap

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration