Diamond tufted seat cover for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Diamond tufted seat cover for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Sunday, October 23, 2016 - 02:07 am:

This looks like a good repro diamond tufted seat cover. One corner has a little damage but Its on the edge, go think it's in the back. Sew a patch on it and go. The top is perfect and the material feels as nice and supple as the day it was new.
$175 plus 25 shipping. Call Daniel 831-278-2742 calls only please.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Sunday, October 23, 2016 - 04:38 pm:

$150 plus 25 shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Monday, October 24, 2016 - 12:51 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Tuesday, October 25, 2016 - 11:36 am:

$140 plus 25 shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Baker on Tuesday, October 25, 2016 - 12:46 pm:

Does the mouse come with it?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Tuesday, October 25, 2016 - 02:00 pm:

I can catch you a mouse but shipping might add up to a bit more.
Joking aside, it isn't a mouse nest. Maybe it was chewed on but it seems clean and easily repaired.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren F Rollins on Tuesday, October 25, 2016 - 02:43 pm:

Simple question. What did it fit?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Tuesday, October 25, 2016 - 05:18 pm:

It looks like 1912 to me. I included a tape measure in the photos to help identify it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Lynn on Saturday, October 29, 2016 - 09:58 am:

curious on the dimensions.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Sunday, October 30, 2016 - 08:23 pm:

Here it is on a T seat spring. The spring came with a 21 touring body I got. I think it's the front spring. It fits well and if I had hog rings would be a perfect fit. Diamond tufts were for earlier years. But this at least shows it on a T seat spring.

$135 plus 25 shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Thursday, November 03, 2016 - 08:01 pm:

Sold pending payment

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Sunday, November 06, 2016 - 03:45 pm:

Back for sale, The deal didn't go through.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Seelman on Monday, November 07, 2016 - 09:37 am:

Would this fit a '15 touring?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Monday, November 07, 2016 - 10:49 am:

Pm sent.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Monday, November 07, 2016 - 12:14 pm:

Herb, I replied to your Pm. It may or may not go through, if not give me a call.
John I think it would fit the front bottom of a 15 touring.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Seelman on Monday, November 07, 2016 - 01:17 pm:

Pm Sent

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration