FREE MANY: EARLY TWENTIES BUICK PARTS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FREE MANY: EARLY TWENTIES BUICK PARTS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, October 23, 2016 - 02:19 pm:

Buick Parts: Free, Please walk in only. I was told that these parts were in the early 20s. There is a real complete front axle with all the parts including wheels, a dash board, two more front springs, Fire wall and cowl. These will go to the scrappers if someone does not want them.

Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, October 23, 2016 - 02:21 pm:

Buick Front axle:

Buick front axle

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, October 24, 2016 - 12:55 am:

I will try the Buick front axle picture again.

Buick Front Axle

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Monday, October 24, 2016 - 03:52 pm:

Dave,
Someone wants them, I just don't know if this is the right place to sell them. Check with Erik Barrett out here in Auburn CA, he's into Buicks too. His Profile is on this site.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, October 24, 2016 - 09:34 pm:

David Dewey, thanks for the tip. A couple more items are a real nice set of headlights and a real nice radiator cover.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, October 29, 2016 - 10:42 pm:

I took a closer picture of the Buick wheel. The both look complete with brakes and all.

close up of Buick Wheel

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration