1919 model T

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1919 model T
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By robert steinmetz on Monday, October 24, 2016 - 01:00 pm:

I am looking at a 1919 model T touring with a 14 foot enclosed trailer in good shape but will need new tires. The model T has electric start, new wooden wheels and tires, rebuilt engine in 2014,new gas tank, new carb., new alternator, new top and cover, seats original but perfect. New pant job 4 years ago. Updated brakes for safety. Original fenders kept but new ones were put on. Has original parts, gasket set, owner manual and tools to work on. He is the second owner and has restored it. He kept all receipts of work done along with pictures of restore. He drives it at least 5 times a week and runs very well. He wants 22,000 but not sure if this is fair price. Can any help with information. Thanks Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Monday, October 24, 2016 - 01:05 pm:

Robert,

Are you and this model T both located in Florida?

If so, I am sure there is a member who would be willing to go look at the car with you in person.

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By robert steinmetz on Monday, October 24, 2016 - 01:58 pm:

We are both in brevard county.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By robert steinmetz on Monday, October 24, 2016 - 01:59 pm:

Wheel and tires new on car. It has original coil and two extras along with extra spark plugs. Getting use to using this forum please be patient. I will upload pictures.no water pump. updated oil line that feeds the number one main bearing. updated starter and alternator. chevy valves with the hardened seats. two speed rear end. also has a extra new wheel as a spare. Has tools, gaskets, coil tester and service manual.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By robert steinmetz on Monday, October 24, 2016 - 02:01 pm:

Having trouble could i text pics or email to you for an idea. Thank you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dufault on Monday, October 24, 2016 - 02:41 pm:

Just trying to be helpful here....please take it that way...

Robert, you have two threads going on simultaneously...one here on the classifieds and the other on the Forum.
This will tend to get confusing as the days and posts progress...some folks will post on one thread and not see the other, and you and your wife will wind up spending a lot of time looking at both sections.

If I may be so bold...please consider writing an e-mail to Chris, the Administrator, and ask him to combine the posts so you and folks who wish to help you only look in one place.

Also, as Steve J has said, the limit on posting pictures is fairly small....I do think that you would be happier in the future if you learned how to resize your pics. It may be that you will have many more questions in the future.

Good luck with your possible purchase...it does look interesting.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration