FS Bergs Radiator, Chrome Shell and Hood Shelves

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Bergs Radiator, Chrome Shell and Hood Shelves
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Monday, October 24, 2016 - 02:47 pm:

One virtually brand new Berg's high flat tube radiator with nice chrome shell and hood shelf set (26/27). This came on my 27' Lake Roadster project. I have decided to go with a Brass Works Radiator, so this one and the other parts are available for purchase together. New Berg's radiators list for $800.00 plus sales tax. Get everything shown for $850.00. I prefer these items to be picked up at the garage. Mark Chaffin (951) 805-0928.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JOHN BEVARDOS on Monday, October 24, 2016 - 06:29 pm:

Why do you do this to me.......................

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Monday, October 24, 2016 - 07:16 pm:

Funny thing. I was thinking about you when I decided to post it. That's kind of weird. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Tuesday, October 25, 2016 - 11:29 am:

Reduced to $825.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Tuesday, October 25, 2016 - 01:11 pm:

Was just informed the radiator is not a Berg's. Instead, it is a radiator currently offered by MAC's (retail $798.00) manufactured by Independent Antique Radiator out of Chicago. Thanks for the information Adam. Much appreciated.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Tuesday, October 25, 2016 - 02:35 pm:

Price reduced to $800. Pick up preferred.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Tuesday, October 25, 2016 - 10:28 pm:

Reduced to $775.00. After that I will keep the shell as it is a nice one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Wednesday, October 26, 2016 - 11:38 am:

Btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Wednesday, October 26, 2016 - 03:39 pm:

Would you be willing to sell the shell separately? My '27 roadster has a good radiator, but the shell is painted silver and I'd like a nice chrome or nickel one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Wednesday, October 26, 2016 - 04:54 pm:

Bottom dollar $750.00. Basically, you get a discounted radiator and a very nice chromed radiator shell and hood shelves for free.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Friday, October 28, 2016 - 07:41 pm:

Radiator is now for sale separatley for $575.00.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Saturday, October 29, 2016 - 03:12 pm:

Radiator and she'll have been spoken for. Thanks Neil! Thanks MTFCA.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration