Machine Shop Tools for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Machine Shop Tools for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RJ Walworth, New York on Monday, October 24, 2016 - 08:31 pm:

These are some shop tools we are selling out of our shop

6-12 Surface grinder magnet $200
Troke precision x-y crosss slife table $500
Bench Type Toggle forming, punch press $200
Federal indicator stand $100

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Tuesday, October 25, 2016 - 11:17 am:

RJ,

What are the XY table? Weight?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RJ Walworth, New York on Tuesday, October 25, 2016 - 12:32 pm:

Jerry it weighs 85#'s

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Tuesday, October 25, 2016 - 01:41 pm:

I'm sorry RJ, I meant to also ask what are the dimensions of XY table.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RJ Walworth, New York on Tuesday, October 25, 2016 - 06:26 pm:

9" x 9" table 8" tall with a 1" aluminum work plate

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Wednesday, October 26, 2016 - 12:36 pm:

Thank you RJ. Just a bit too big for my mill.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RJ Walworth, New York on Wednesday, October 26, 2016 - 03:27 pm:

We used these in our bridgeport mill x-y crossslide onto of a troke 16" rotary table to do prototype work

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Thursday, October 27, 2016 - 09:54 am:

That's exactly what I wanted it for but it won't all fit on my mill. Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Thursday, October 27, 2016 - 11:20 am:

I think 9x9 is as small as the Troyke x,y table gets. The one in the photo has regular dovetails in its top surface and if the aluminum top plate is removed, will be 1" shorter...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RJ Walworth, New York on Thursday, October 27, 2016 - 03:44 pm:

9x9 is the smallest Trokes mfg. aluminum top can be removed to shorten the height or put a 4" riser on the mill if its a bridgeport ( we have one for sale also)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Thursday, October 27, 2016 - 03:58 pm:

RJ, Price on the 4" riser?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RJ Walworth, New York on Thursday, October 27, 2016 - 04:13 pm:

$250 with the bolts

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RJ Walworth, New York on Friday, October 28, 2016 - 02:17 pm:

bumper r up

magnet is sold!!!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RJ Walworth, New York on Tuesday, November 01, 2016 - 07:49 pm:

bump

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration