Drivers side door for 27 coupe WANTED

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Drivers side door for 27 coupe WANTED
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Monday, October 24, 2016 - 09:04 pm:

am looking for a drivers side door for a 1927 Ford Coupe ...seeking a decent restoreable door for a driver grade restoration ...let me know what you have and price ...i will be at Chickasha in March and Bakersfield in April for possible pickup to avoid shipping ...always an optimist...gene french 970-581-2808

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Friday, October 28, 2016 - 09:49 am:

i am told that this is the same door as on the 2 dr. model T sedan and 29/29 A coupe ...not sure myself , but probably someone on the T site will know for certain ...always an optimist...gene french

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Friday, October 28, 2016 - 10:36 am:

Gene, you are correct...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Friday, October 28, 2016 - 10:53 am:

Hi Adam and Gene, You are not correct. The door is the same as a 1926 -7 2dr and a 1928-29 A pickup.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Friday, October 28, 2016 - 11:08 am:

I didn't even realize he said "29/29 coupe" til I re-read it! Yes, Bob, I do agree!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Saturday, October 29, 2016 - 01:10 am:

bob:
thank you for that correction ... i have never had any of these models and just purchased the T coupe a few weeks ago from stan howe ...was not sure what would fit and i apparently got bad info regarding model interchange ...always an optimist...gene french

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Friday, November 04, 2016 - 05:19 pm:

top,again

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration