FOR SALE ; DIFFERENTIAL SPIDER AND GEARS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE ; DIFFERENTIAL SPIDER AND GEARS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, October 24, 2016 - 10:25 pm:

Differential Spider and gears: $25.00. Used but good. Please include $6.80 shipping

Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246 Phone not working tonight should be OK tomorrow.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, October 24, 2016 - 10:26 pm:

Differential spider and gears;

spider

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine on Monday, October 24, 2016 - 10:54 pm:

Hi Dave, Just out of interest I have have related question for you. Have you ever opened up a diff and found spider gears with teeth damaged or missing? Is it possible?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, October 25, 2016 - 01:32 am:

Constantine You must be close to spring in Australia. I am trying to remember opening up bad spider gears but don't recall any. As you know I am constantly working on guys ruckstells and I would think I have and forgot.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Tuesday, October 25, 2016 - 12:42 pm:

SPIDER GEARS ARE USUALLY LIKE NEW WHEN YOU OPEN UP AN OLD REAR AXLE. THAT IS BECAUSE THEY ONLY TURN WHEN YOU GO AROUND A CORNER.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, October 25, 2016 - 01:19 pm:

Thanks Glen, When in our mountains we are in a turn one way or the other, almost the entire trip. But I am sure you are right, the reason there is little or no wear is they don't turn when on a straight road.

picture

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration