OPEN OR ENCLOSED SINGLE CAR TRANSPORT AVAILABLE

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: OPEN OR ENCLOSED SINGLE CAR TRANSPORT AVAILABLE
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bills Auto Works on Tuesday, October 25, 2016 - 12:01 pm:

Hello Everyone,
I had wound down my schedule due to an upcoming vacation, but unfortunately the vacation was cancelled. I am shocked how quickly the transports piled back up.

I now have vehicles waiting in Texas, Massachusetts, Florida, Minnesota & Colorado.

If you have need of a vehicle going to any of these states or close, please let me know. My spots rarely last long.

These trips can be with either the Ameri-Lite single car aluminum enclosed trailer OR the Featherlite aluminum single car open trailer with large air dam to prevent stone chips.

I build my trucks for excellent fuel mileage, so deadheading a bit is not a problem. NEVER is there a charge for unloaded miles.

I have 3 million accident-free transport miles over the last 34 years. Please see this link for more pictures & HUNDREDS of references posted by the actual customers who used my service in the past.
http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/nationwide-single-car-transport-hauling-open-or-enclosed.614419/

Thank You
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
billsautoworks1@aol.com
(216)832-8697 No Texts
As always I am not afraid to post my full name or pictures of my equipment

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill's Auto Works Wakeman, Ohio on Sunday, October 30, 2016 - 07:21 pm:

Hello Everyone,
Florida is booked & delivered, Texas is also booked, so I now have vehicles waiting in Massachusetts, Minnesota & have added Arizona for later in November.

If you have a vehicle that needs to go to one of these states (or close) let me know!

Thank You
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
billsautoworks1@aol.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill's Auto Works Wakeman, Ohio on Saturday, November 05, 2016 - 10:09 am:

Hello Everyone,

Thank you for all the inquiries!

Massachusetts & Minnesota are booked & delivered

Colorado is booked.

This leaves only one spot out to Arizona or Southern California from the Midwest or the East as the only spot left on my schedule for the month.

This trip can be OPEN trailer or ENCLOSED trailer.

Thank You
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
billsautoworks1@aol.com

As Always, I Am Not Afraid To Post My Full Name Or Pictures Of My Equipment!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration