WTB 1917-21 Model T Coupe

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB 1917-21 Model T Coupe
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Wednesday, October 26, 2016 - 12:44 am:

Prefer original unrestored. Would consider older restoration.

brasscarguy@comcast.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Wednesday, October 26, 2016 - 09:27 am:

FYI -- '22 & '23 would be essentially the same.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Thursday, October 27, 2016 - 11:56 pm:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Monday, October 31, 2016 - 12:07 am:

Still looking for the right car

brasscarguy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Saturday, November 05, 2016 - 12:58 pm:

FOUND IT!!!!!!!!! Less than 50 miles from my house, going to pick it up tomorrow. I'm excited and can't wait to hear it run.

just sayin'

brasscarguy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Sunday, November 06, 2016 - 07:43 am:

Congrats. Those early Coupes are cute as a bug! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Sunday, November 06, 2016 - 09:25 am:

Howard,

Having driven around your " neighborhood " that does not surprise me at all.

Good for you ... :-)

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, November 06, 2016 - 09:52 am:

Congratulations, can't wait to see pictures!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration