1927roadster-touring doors for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1927roadster-touring doors for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Thursday, October 27, 2016 - 12:10 pm:

For sale is a set of doors for a 1927 roadster or touring. There is filler that should be addressed and it looks like there has been rust repair on the lower 3 inches comes with the latches $300 for the pair buyer pays shipping If any one is interested please email me at svibert102@gmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Friday, October 28, 2016 - 10:06 am:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Friday, October 28, 2016 - 10:33 am:

And I have some unrestored real solid rear Touring doors I'd take the same $300/pair for if anyone is looking for a full set...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Saturday, October 29, 2016 - 08:19 pm:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Tuesday, November 01, 2016 - 10:34 am:

down to $275

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Wednesday, November 02, 2016 - 09:21 pm:

make $225 and thats a good deal

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Joosse on Thursday, November 03, 2016 - 12:31 am:

Sent you an email to buy them if shipping is reasonable.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration