WTB

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jonathan Bodine on Thursday, October 27, 2016 - 03:33 pm:

Looking for 1914 magneto coil and or front timing gear cover. What have you?

Best regards,
Jonathan Bodine

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Sims--Reed City,Mich. on Thursday, October 27, 2016 - 05:02 pm:

I believe I have a timing gear cover. $25.oo plus shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Thursday, October 27, 2016 - 05:44 pm:

Do you want the field coil that was used before Sept. 1914 or the one used after that time? I have both.

rvmodeltATnetsyncDOTnet

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jonathan Bodine on Saturday, October 29, 2016 - 09:26 pm:

PMs sent via MTFCA to both Jim Sims and R.V. Anderson. Thank you for your replys.

Best regards,
Jonathan Bodine

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jonathan Bodine on Monday, October 31, 2016 - 08:49 pm:

Jim:

Tried a PM but it must not have gotten through. Nonetheless I would like to buy the front timing gear cover if it is in good shape and for a pre-generator engine. Please advise contact info and preferred payment method.

Best regards,
Jonathan Bodine

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration