Brass Top coils and box

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Brass Top coils and box
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Hollenbaugh on Thursday, October 27, 2016 - 05:41 pm:

I am going to sell my Coil box with Brass top coils.
They seem to be in good shape and came with several extra parts from a 1913 Model T I had years ago. I am asking $200.00 plus shipping. You can reach me at 574-952-fortyfivefifty.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ted Dumas on Thursday, October 27, 2016 - 10:39 pm:

Do all the coils have a strong spark?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Friday, October 28, 2016 - 12:23 am:

Jerry, in the light of the price of a repro 1915 coilbox lid, you might want to revise your price.

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary London, Camarillo, CA on Friday, October 28, 2016 - 12:54 pm:

Hi Jerry. I have sent a PM and would like to buy this.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Hollenbaugh on Friday, October 28, 2016 - 04:43 pm:

Sold pending payment
Thanks, MTFCA

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration