FS Model T Kiddie Ride

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Model T Kiddie Ride
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Hollenbaugh on Thursday, October 27, 2016 - 06:20 pm:

I am going to be listing a Model T Kiddie ride that needs a total restoration on Ebay shortly. This would really look cool with anyone that has a collection of cars. I am going to start the bidding at $1,000. Call me if you have further questions.
574-952-fortyfive fifty

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Thursday, October 27, 2016 - 06:38 pm:

It based on the picture, its location appears to be in Australia. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Thursday, October 27, 2016 - 07:19 pm:

pic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Hollenbaugh on Thursday, October 27, 2016 - 07:27 pm:

It is located in Plymouth, Indiana.
thanks Mark for flipping my picture.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Thursday, October 27, 2016 - 07:42 pm:

I like it! Wish was closer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Beatty _Kansas City on Friday, October 28, 2016 - 08:42 am:

Mark,

There is another one for sale in Carson CA on Ebay right now. Seems to be missing a panel.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1950s-Coin-Op-Amusement-Kiddie-Ride-MODEL-T-Car-by-Bally -/131686477962?hash=item1ea920308a:g:kAEAAOSwHPlWgHe3

And yet another that just sold on Ebay as well. I would think these rides would be harder to find.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1950s-Model-T-Car-Bally-Coin-Operated-Hot-Rod-Kiddie-Rid e-Coin-Op-Vintage-Rare-/351880659218?hash=item51edb8c112:g:LkEAAOSw8gVX4DUM

Neat item! I'd love to have one but just don't have the room for it. :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Friday, October 28, 2016 - 11:21 am:

Ouch! First one $3,000. Second one sold for $600.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Friday, October 28, 2016 - 12:05 pm:

Jerry,

You really need to get that Chevy logo out of the camera range ... :-)

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Friday, October 28, 2016 - 02:00 pm:

Jerry,

You really need to get that Chevy logo out of the camera range ... :-)

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Grabowski on Friday, October 28, 2016 - 10:10 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Friday, October 28, 2016 - 10:24 pm:

John,

I was just kidding but Thank You !

Freighter Jim

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration