F/S, 1924 coupe

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: F/S, 1924 coupe
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Mays on Friday, October 28, 2016 - 01:56 pm:

Still some things to do on this little '24 coupe but it has lots of potential. I have lots of pictures so if you PM me I can send whatever you would like. I also have a short video of the engine running. I haven't had the car on the road but have driven it around the yard, low and reverse. Seems to run fine in high with the rear jacked up. It has the original interior but has new floor boards, a full set of new tires and wiring. The engine is from January, 1924 with the correct number on the title. My goal is to recover the $3,800.00 I have in the car. Bought it recently to have something to keep my hands busy, have it running now so I'm ready to move on. PM for additional pictures and/or questions. We are in Texas about 40 miles north of Houston.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Mays on Friday, October 28, 2016 - 02:25 pm:

Here are some additional pictures of the '24 coupe. I have started putting on a top, but haven't finished. Still more pictures if you are interested.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Mays on Friday, October 28, 2016 - 02:39 pm:

https://youtu.be/ilaXdlU_now Here is the engine running in the coupe. Let me know what questions you might have. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Mays on Friday, October 28, 2016 - 05:07 pm:

The coupe is sold pending receipt of funds. Thanks MTFCA.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Friday, October 28, 2016 - 05:24 pm:

Congratulations to the buyer, this was a great deal!

Hope to see more of this car in posts from the new owner. :-O

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Saturday, October 29, 2016 - 12:28 am:

" .... Bought it recently to have something to keep my hands busy .... "

Wow ! That is one of the funnier things I have read in a long time.

I cannot imagine not having more projects than I will live to finish and
having to go looking for something to keep me busy !!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Saturday, October 29, 2016 - 10:52 am:

Wow someone got a great deal on a good T!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Mays on Saturday, October 29, 2016 - 02:55 pm:

Here is Freighter Jim doing his thing with the '24 coupe. He's headed to Indiana---left about an hour ago

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Saturday, October 29, 2016 - 03:12 pm:

If I hadn't just bought another , it would still be headed for indiana. Congrats! Very nice. Good to see Jim is busy.
Drive safe and often

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Saturday, October 29, 2016 - 04:44 pm:

Nice coupe! Sounds like it is being a good thing for several good people. I like it when that can happen. Hopefully, it can continue to be enjoyed for many years to come.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Saturday, October 29, 2016 - 05:00 pm:

John you are gracious to say the least.

Thank you for my Possum Lodge Tour .... :-)

Freighter Jim

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration