FOR SALE; WHEELS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; WHEELS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, October 29, 2016 - 04:09 pm:

Some one is travelling from back East to the West Coast. He was looking for wheels apparently for a T he has back home. He wanted me to post some pictures of wheels. I took a bunch of pictures of wheels and rims that I have but only a few came out. I am not sure who the person was that wanted the pictures but what few came out I will try and post below. Understand this will only be a few of the wheels that I have and not the best of pictures.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, October 29, 2016 - 04:12 pm:

WHEELS FOR SALE;

WHEELS ON RACK

WHEELS ON CART

WHEELS ON TRAILER

wheels by rack

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, October 29, 2016 - 04:15 pm:

wheels on rack

wheels on cart

wheels on trailer

wheels by rack

rims

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Saturday, October 29, 2016 - 04:55 pm:

And I thought I had a lot of "stuff".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Saturday, October 29, 2016 - 07:19 pm:

Just imagine when the earth blows up how many model T parts will be floating about in space!! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg Joiner on Saturday, October 29, 2016 - 08:39 pm:

Any clincher rims for demountable tires?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, October 29, 2016 - 10:21 pm:

Greg: what size do you need?

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, October 30, 2016 - 12:49 am:

By the way I didn't make myself very clear. Wheels are for WALK INS only.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, October 30, 2016 - 06:45 pm:

Please Note: My confusor has stopped receiving or sending emails. If you need to contact me for any reason call 303-774-9246.

picture

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration