FREE; MANY, MANY IRON PISTONS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FREE; MANY, MANY IRON PISTONS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, October 29, 2016 - 05:23 pm:

Iron Pistons; FREE, I have many pistons that I wish someone would want, maybe 30 or so. If no one picks them up they are going to the iron pile.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, October 29, 2016 - 05:35 pm:

IRON PISTONS; All are NOT in the pictures.

piston vise

boxes

iron pile

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, October 29, 2016 - 05:40 pm:

piston vise

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, October 29, 2016 - 05:44 pm:

iron pile

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, October 31, 2016 - 12:16 am:

My Confusor is not accepting email and I can send no email. Until I can get this confuser working and you want to contact me call 303-774-9246.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, October 31, 2016 - 12:23 am:

My Confusor is not accepting email and I can send no email. Until I can get this confuser working and you want to contact me call 303-774-9246.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, February 05, 2017 - 01:24 am:

I have many, many more pistons than is in the picture above. They are slated for the iron monger that usually picks up a load of scrap iron about once ever couple months but has not been here for awhile. The iron pile is getting larger and looks like H###, I wish someone would come by and pick it up. A big scrap pile in the yard does just not look very good.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Sunday, February 05, 2017 - 10:17 am:

scrap looks good at my place.ha.ha. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ted Dumas on Sunday, February 05, 2017 - 05:36 pm:

Do you have a lightweight 0.040 oversized iron piston?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration