FOR SALE; BUICK HEADLIGHTS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; BUICK HEADLIGHTS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, October 29, 2016 - 05:55 pm:

HEADLIGHTS; $30.00. At least I have been told they are Buick Headlights. They are in very good condition with no dens, cracks or repairs. The are missing their lens and rims. You should be able to purchase the lens at any clock repair shop. Please include $19.98 shipping.
Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, October 29, 2016 - 05:57 pm:

Buick Headlights;

head lights, Buick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RJ Walworth, New York on Saturday, October 29, 2016 - 05:58 pm:

What year have pictures???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, October 29, 2016 - 06:03 pm:

RJ I know nothing about Buicks can you tell from the picture?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, October 29, 2016 - 06:20 pm:

This is the front of the headlights the reflectors will need re silvering.

buck headlight reflectors

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, October 29, 2016 - 11:01 pm:

RJ Walworth: Do you know what year the lights would be. I know nothing about early Buicks. I got these Buick Parts that were mixed up in a large pile of T parts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Sunday, October 30, 2016 - 10:12 am:

look like mid twenties to me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, October 30, 2016 - 11:38 am:

G.R. Thanks: Sounds good to me.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Sunday, October 30, 2016 - 12:22 pm:

Here are some '26 or '27 for comparison. Similar but not a match.
http://ebay.com/itm/set-of-2-1926-1927-buick-headlight-headlamp-tilt-ray-guide-/ 201378079383

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, October 30, 2016 - 12:31 pm:

Richard Many THANKS they sure look similar with the straight part on each side.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gary hammond on Sunday, October 30, 2016 - 12:37 pm:

I've got a set almost identical....

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration