1917 ot 1918 Frame Wanted

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1917 ot 1918 Frame Wanted
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Saturday, October 29, 2016 - 09:49 pm:

I would like to buy a really good 17 or 18 frame, preferably with the running board brackets attached. This frame possibly may have been used in early '19 too. Not interested in any pitted frames.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George schmidt on Saturday, October 29, 2016 - 10:55 pm:

Larry, how can I determine the year on this frame?

George Schmidt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randal Serpa on Sunday, October 30, 2016 - 12:25 am:

Larry, I have a touring frame with the forged brackets attached and mostly original paint. I am located in Sacramento county, if interested let me know and I will get you some pictures.
George that looks like a 22 to 25 frame

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Sunday, October 30, 2016 - 08:07 pm:

George,

Gavin Harris made up a nice general chart for frame identification - see: http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/331880/Model_T_Frame_Identification_Chart_V 2-356806.pdf

Also a more detailed but for Canadian frames is at the posting at: http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/331880/356544.html?1366444998

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Lightfoot on Sunday, October 30, 2016 - 11:08 pm:

How about the differences between the front cross members?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Monday, October 31, 2016 - 10:23 am:

Aside from the Ford script, what are the differences James? I like the chart that Hap posted. Thanks Hap!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration