WTB Large Drum RUCKSTELL HOUSING

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB Large Drum RUCKSTELL HOUSING
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Putnam, Bluffton, Ohio on Saturday, October 29, 2016 - 11:23 pm:

I am in need of a large drum Ruckstell housing. Must be good condition, no cracks and no welds. Email me through the classified reply. Thank you, Jack

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Benedict, Humboldt, TN on Sunday, October 30, 2016 - 06:39 am:

How quick do you need the housing? I'm building a Rear end and want to hold on to my extra parts (housing) until mine is finished. It will need a backing plate from Lang's.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Putnam, Bluffton, Ohio on Sunday, October 30, 2016 - 09:21 am:

It is not urgent, but I would like to find one in the next few weeks. Thanks.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration