Wanted good 1915-1924 roadster lower seat

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted good 1915-1924 roadster lower seat
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Russell Nave on Sunday, October 30, 2016 - 12:36 am:

Thankee in advance,
I am looking for a good lower seat for a roadster or drivers touring seat. Please contact me with condition, price and shipping.
Thanks again, Russ.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, October 30, 2016 - 11:47 pm:

Russell Nave: I have one, its still attached to the seat back and sides. If you will pick it up you can have it FREE.

seat

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Russell Nave on Monday, October 31, 2016 - 11:27 pm:

Very generous of you Dave,
Unfortunately Berthoud is a bit of a haul from Quartz Hill ca with my current schedule.
Although it sounds like it would be worth the trip just to see your collection.
Thanks again, Russ.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Lynn on Thursday, November 10, 2016 - 09:17 pm:

Dave I sent a PM to you.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration