FS 1924 Depot Hack

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS 1924 Depot Hack
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Russell Koch on Sunday, October 30, 2016 - 03:13 pm:

Runs & drives great. New:rear spring,rear bearing seals,tires,kevlar bands,Fun Projects ammeter,volt.reg.,radiator. McHenry,IL. 815-344-0186 10,000 or best offer

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Russell Koch on Friday, November 04, 2016 - 12:41 pm:

B t t

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike on Wednesday, November 16, 2016 - 05:05 pm:

Hi Russell,

We have been looking for a Depot Hack for sometime. Could you give me more information about this car? Also, are there more pictures?

One very important question...it would live in a standard size garage. Height stopped us from buying on a while back. Can you tell how tall it is at the highest point? I want to make sure it will fit through the door.

Thanks,
Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Kilbury on Wednesday, November 16, 2016 - 09:41 pm:

Hi Russell, I have all the same questions as Mike asked, plus how much are you asking. Also does it have a starter or water pump. Thank you for a reply.
Larry Kilbury

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Wednesday, November 16, 2016 - 11:29 pm:

Nice looking depot hack.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Thursday, November 17, 2016 - 11:24 am:

He stated 10K - OBO in his ad.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration