1911-12 double twist horn. Nonpariel

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1911-12 double twist horn. Nonpariel
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Sunday, October 30, 2016 - 05:06 pm:

This one is in great shape. It doesn't have and dents or cracks. It has the typical minor marks and tiny dings but this one is a good horn. The door is in nice shape and isn't cracked or missing the screws. The horn has had a tiny solder repair on the seam inside one of the twists, it is well done and isn't visible from the outside. I hooked it up to a hose I have and it sounds great. It has the double nonpariel marks on it, one being flipped. I believe this was on the earlier production horns and was faded out at some point in favor of a single mark.

$425 shipped. Call Daniel 831-278-2742

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Sunday, October 30, 2016 - 09:42 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Sunday, October 30, 2016 - 10:48 pm:

Thats not a dent below the bracket. Its just an odd reflection.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Monday, October 31, 2016 - 11:06 am:

Sold.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By andrew o sullivan on Monday, October 31, 2016 - 05:42 pm:

Hi There Daniel , can I ask ? would you have any hood iron sockets for a early touring 1910 to 1912 car thanks for your time

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Monday, October 31, 2016 - 06:00 pm:

I don't, sorry I can't help!
-Daniel

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By andrew o sullivan on Monday, October 31, 2016 - 07:35 pm:

thanks Daniel cool

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration