WANTED, 1911 REAR TOP BRACKET

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WANTED, 1911 REAR TOP BRACKET
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Sunday, October 30, 2016 - 10:14 pm:

WANTED, 1911 REAR TOURING TOP BRACKET. OPPOSITE SIDE AS SHOWN OR A PAIR, THANKS GLENtop bracket

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, October 30, 2016 - 11:31 pm:

Glen, I have about 20 of them, No charge if you will pay shipping
Dave Huson, 2116 charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Monday, October 31, 2016 - 09:06 am:

Hi Dave, I also need a decent pair.

Let me know for the shipping cost. You could send me a PM.

Great thx,

Mario

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Monday, October 31, 2016 - 12:24 pm:

Dave, If they are just like the picture I will gladly pay the shipping. Please send me a pair. I need them to complete my 1911 touring. Thanks, Glen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By andrew o sullivan on Monday, October 31, 2016 - 05:37 pm:

Hi There Dave I need a set for my 1911 Dave thanks for your time

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, October 31, 2016 - 10:32 pm:

Glen: I looked at your picture again and mine are slightly different at the top were the tab sticks out. I will take a picture and post it tomorrow.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, October 31, 2016 - 10:36 pm:

Glen: the picture above is part of the ones I have none match the picture you posted. Anyway I will try and post some better pictures tomorrow.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, October 31, 2016 - 10:45 pm:

Glen: my confuser will not let me send or receive email right now. I will try and fix it but may have to wait for help.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Tuesday, November 01, 2016 - 01:05 pm:

Dave, Thanks for trying. Yours all appear to be later. That's the only piece I need to complete my 1911. I do have some parts to make one but I would rather find an original or a set.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Tuesday, November 01, 2016 - 02:23 pm:

Thank you Dave, It is the only pieces missing to complete my 1911 either. I'm second in the line up after Glen. Hope you have couple sets.

All the Best,

Mario

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, November 01, 2016 - 07:53 pm:

Mario and Glen, I had walk ins all afternoon so I did not have time to look through the file of brackets. I will try and get some pictures tomorrow.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Wednesday, November 02, 2016 - 01:38 pm:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Wednesday, November 02, 2016 - 04:15 pm:

Is this the one?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Leon Parker - Benton, Kentucky on Wednesday, November 02, 2016 - 04:19 pm:

Dave
What do you want for the 1914 brackets? Leon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Wednesday, November 02, 2016 - 09:10 pm:

Kim, That looks like the one. You could give it to me for my birthday on the 6th!!!!Or I can use my birthday money to buy it. Glen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Wednesday, November 02, 2016 - 09:16 pm:

No birthday money for you old fart!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Wednesday, November 02, 2016 - 09:30 pm:

Mark says to present for you, you must have been a bad boy. It's on its way. Kim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, November 02, 2016 - 10:51 pm:

Leon: they ought to be worth $10.00 Ea. plus $18.75 shipping.

rear top bow brackets

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, November 02, 2016 - 10:55 pm:

Leon: my address is Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504.
Phone 303-774-9246

Let me iknow if you want a pair.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Thursday, November 03, 2016 - 12:11 pm:

Kim, You can't believe a thing my brat son says. I have always been a good boy and a forgiving father. What more could you ask for? I will be more than happy to pay you for the bracket. It completes my 1911. Thanks for the help. Glen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Thursday, November 03, 2016 - 12:27 pm:

Posted at 12:11 PM. Isn't that past your usual nap time?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Thursday, November 03, 2016 - 02:06 pm:

Never give me any credit. Why do you think you are a success? Got it from the old man.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration