FOR SALE: Burners for Brown Victor or Corcoran Side or Tail Lamp 1911 to 1914

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE: Burners for Brown Victor or Corcoran Side or Tail Lamp 1911 to 1914
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Eastwood on Sunday, October 30, 2016 - 11:24 pm:

Three side or tail lamp burners with threads that screw into the oil font. They should fit Jno W. Brown, Victor or Corcoran lamps 1911 thru 1914. They will not fit E&J lamps. They measures 2 high and 1 7/8 wide. They seem to be in good condition with good wick adjusting knobs that turn freely. Asking price is $40.00 each. You may buy one, two or if you buy all three for $120.00 I will include an extra burner with the knob missing. (not shown in photos). I will cover all shipping fees

Direct inquires to my email address: send2david@att.net
Or leave a message at 951 217-1211 ask for David

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration