FOR SALE; KINGSTON L-2 BRASS CARBURETOR

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; KINGSTON L-2 BRASS CARBURETOR
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, October 31, 2016 - 07:04 am:

Carburetor L-2; $59.98. A complete carburetor. Good choke spring which is unusual. No cracks or repairs. Good float. This is a brass carburetor with a steel bowl. This carburetor with the brass shined up would really look nice on an early T. Please include $9.15 shipping.

Dave Huson, 2116 charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246

Please Note my confusor will not send or receive email for the last couple of days. Until I can fix the confusor please use my phone for any questions.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, October 31, 2016 - 07:09 am:

Kinston L-2:

Kingston L-2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, February 23, 2017 - 05:09 am:

Carburetor is still for sale.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, March 08, 2017 - 01:27 am:

Price Reduction: Was asking $59.00 now asking $59.00.

image{picture}

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, March 08, 2017 - 08:41 am:

Price reduction, I meant to say I am now asking $49.00.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 12:45 pm:

The L-2 is gone but I have another Kinston L with a patent date of 1915. Looks like a similar carb to me. Someone has put a different spray needle in and the choke plate has double arms. Asking $49.00. Please include $9.15 shipping.
Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246.

Kinston L

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Corey Walker, Brownsboro TX on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 07:15 pm:

Dave, I think that's an early L4 before they changed to cast iron. An L had a flapper stopper similar to the L2 and the fuel inlet was integral with the bowl.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration