Early Dodge parts for sale 1928-1930 - 31?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Early Dodge parts for sale 1928-1930 - 31?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve McClelland on Monday, October 31, 2016 - 11:59 pm:

(1) 6 cylinder engine, excellent condition.
(1) 3 speed transmission , excellent condition.
(1) drive shaft for a Dodge victory 6.
(1) set of fancy wire spoke wheels with lock beads, 1928-31 Dodge.
(1) set of front and rear hubs for the wire wheels.
(1) rear axle.
(1) seat springs (rear)
Several odd parts for Victory door handles, other small parts
Would like to sell as a whole lot. $2,300 obo. for everything can send pictures upon request. The wire wheels are worth what I'm asking for the whole truck load of parts....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brent in 10-uh-C on Tuesday, November 01, 2016 - 06:11 pm:

Steve, would you keep me in mind whenever you sell those items. My late father has/had a partially restored '29 Victory 6 roadster and a 4-door Sedan that was unrestored that we will be selling as a part of his estate. Maybe whomever buys your items would be interested in the Roadster and/or the Sedan. Thanks!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Young on Tuesday, November 01, 2016 - 07:56 pm:

PM sent earlier this morning. Interested in the parts, primarily the engine and transmission, along with the wire wheels. Please PM me back so we can send info via email to be sure the parts are correct for what we need..
Regards,
Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve McClelland on Friday, November 04, 2016 - 10:42 pm:

<<<<<>>>>>
Hello Brent it's been a long time sense you and I have talked good to hear from you... I'll pass your info along to the seller for sure.

I've also got a top notch 1931 Deluxe Roadster I'd like to sell. PM for Pictures..
Fresh paint, car striped to the metal. Vermillion Red body, black fenders.
6 new Firestone wide whites, new flaps and tubes.
4 New ford script shocks.
Fresh labren Bonny interior and top a few little flaws.
New spark plugs Champion brass top.
New Zipper electronic ignition and distrubitor .
New exhaust manifold.
Rebuilt carb.
New fuel lines.
Engine rebuilt 2001 driven very little.
Transmission rebuilt ". ". ". "
Rear end rebuilt, and front axle.
$25,500 or best offer. I've turned down $22,000

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve McClelland on Friday, November 04, 2016 - 10:47 pm:

DODGE PARTS ARE SOLD...!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration