FOR SALE; TAIL LIGHT

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; TAIL LIGHT
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, November 01, 2016 - 05:17 am:

TAIL LIGHT ; $40.00. Some one has marked this as a Buick light. It a real nice one and the same size as a T tail light (looks just like a T light. The wire enters in the center of the back of the light rather than the bottom (see picture). I think that it would be very easy to adjust this light to fit a T. Please include $9.15 shipping.
Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
phone 303-774-9246
Note my confusor is not accepting or sending Emails until I can fix it, if you have any questions please call.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, November 01, 2016 - 05:18 am:

Tail Light:

front of light

rear of light

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration