FOR SALE; ORIGINAL SEDIMENT BOWL

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; ORIGINAL SEDIMENT BOWL
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, November 01, 2016 - 06:07 am:

Sediment Bowl; $2498. Complete Original Bowl.
Please include $9.98 Shipping.
Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246

Note my confusor will not send or accept emails. until I can fix it if you have guestions, call

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, November 01, 2016 - 06:08 am:

Sediment Bowl;

sediment bowl

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Tuesday, November 01, 2016 - 06:25 am:

Alittle on the pricey side Dave but I'll take it, checks in the mail, thanks Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dufault on Tuesday, November 01, 2016 - 07:29 am:

Good going John...

Once again the "early bird" catches the prize!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Tuesday, November 01, 2016 - 10:55 am:

Dave, I check the "classifieds" often, sometimes you win and sometimes ya lose. But, the "forum" is soooo interesting to me, I've learned a lot and laughed a whole bunch !!! Some of these guys should give up their day jobs an become comedians !!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, November 01, 2016 - 08:11 pm:

John, I didn't set the price on the sediment bowl. I am selling it for a friend who set the price. Anyway thanks, I will put your name on it.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg Joiner on Tuesday, November 01, 2016 - 09:13 pm:

Newbie question, but what is it used for? and do all t's have them or is it a option

Thanks Greg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, November 02, 2016 - 07:12 am:

Greg: As far as I know, All Ts had them. Real Early were brass. 26 have a smaller one. Lots of the guys around here go down to NAPA or JOHN DEERE and buy new ones, but they are getting kind of expensive. The last time I checked in John Deere one was $45.00. I put the bowl back on the counter and said "No thanks, I am not going to pay that and walked out.

Ts in front

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Wednesday, November 02, 2016 - 10:50 am:

Dave, I don't think you caught it yet, check the price on the initial ad where the decimal is located. :-) LOL no harm intended.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marvin C. Miller on Wednesday, November 02, 2016 - 10:58 am:

John, do you really think that $2498.00 is too much?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Wednesday, November 02, 2016 - 02:52 pm:

Heck ya Marv, if he would just dump all that gold outta the bowl then we could get the price down to $24.98 !!! I know Dave always has good parts and reasonable, so I let'r rip on this sediment bowl filled w/gold. Note that my check has the correct placement of the decimal :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, November 03, 2016 - 12:32 am:

John, you can't plaim a guy for trying. I didn't know that I did that.

pictue

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Thursday, November 03, 2016 - 05:40 am:

I know !!! just couldn't resist, all in fun Dave.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration